Want to give your vintage car a new classic look? Wheel Creations PVD is proud to bring you show-quality PVD chrome wheels and other custom finishes to suit your needs. As one of the original PVD chrome providers in the U.S., we know that vintage car owners are always looking for an edge when it comes to improving the appeal of their classic autos. Our PVD chrome process is the ultimate modern chroming solution for your factory finish and vintage rims or wheels.
Why Choose PVD Chroming?
While there are several wheel finishing options available on the market, PVD chroming stands out in terms of quality and reliability. Unlike traditional chrome wheel plating, Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is a highly durable and high-performance finishing process that offers many benefits, including:
- Lasts longer than chrome plating, ensuring years of reliable service
- Reliable finishing that’s perfect for all weather conditions
- 100% environmentally friendly
- Worry less about wear and tear - curb rash, corrosion, peeling or pitting of wheels
- 80% lighter than traditional chrome plated wheels - ensures better fuel economy
- Easy and affordable to rework when wheels need repairs
- PVD chroming outlasts factory finished wheels
- No special cleaning needs - typical car wash is enough
- More cost-effective, stronger and durable than other metal finishing alternatives
- Vintage rims available in different options - PVD black chrome, PVD bright chrome, PVD onyx chrome, and other specialty colors
Upgrade Your Wheels at Wheel Creations PVD
Ready to upgrade your vintage car wheels with a new set of customized PVD chrome wheels? You can count on our O.E.M chrome plating process to get the perfect wheel finish for your classics. Whether you own a classic 1966 Shelby 427 Cobra, a Chevrolet El Camino, 1961 Jaguar E-Type, 1963 Corvette Sting Ray or a 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT, we have a selection of PVD chroming options to suit your needs.
Want to get your wheels PVD chrome finished? Contact us at (562) 381-2670 today.